Do you see a hymnbook or music collection that’s missing an image? Do you have access to a rare edition with a different cover? Or, do you have a collection of hymnbooks – from your own bookshelf or your local library – that you’d like to document?
Types of images
- High-quality scans of book covers, book spines, title pages, copyright pages, and prefaces can be donated (we’re not currently accepting full book scans or scans of songs).
- Images from books that are still in copyright are welcome, but will usually only be published at thumbnail resolution.
- Photos are welcome in place of scans, but they should be similar quality as scans, including being cropped and straightened (see below).
- Images should be cropped, straightened, and color-corrected if needed, to accurately represent a straight-on view of the cover, spine, or page of the book.
- Book covers and pages don’t need to be in perfect condition (scratches, tears, library stickers, or embossed names are OK).
- Scans should generally be 1 MB or smaller, in JPG format. If they're too large, they may be reduced.
After gathering the images you want to donate, fill out the form below. After filling out the form, a SingPraises.net administrator will contact you with instructions for sending the images (usually via Google Drive, Dropbox, or something similar).
If images come from multiple sources, please fill out the form separately for each source. Thank you!
You must be signed in to donate photos.