Come, Sing to the Lord
Author: Gerrit de Jong Jr.
Composer: Gerrit de Jong Jr.
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Eni, t’i Këndojm’ Zotit
- Cebuano: Dali, Awitan ang Ginoo
- Dutch: Kom, zing tot de Heer
- English: Come, Sing to the Lord
- English Braille: ⠠⠉⠕⠍⠑⠂ ⠠⠎⠔⠛ ⠞⠕ ⠮ ⠠⠇⠕⠗⠙
- Italian: Venite, cantiam, lodiamo il Signor
- Korean: 다 와서 주께 찬양하세
- Romanian: Cântați Domnului
- Swedish: Kom, sjungen Guds lov!
- Tagalog: Sa Panginoon, Tayo ay Umawit
- Tongan: Hiva fakamalo ki he ʻEiki
Most common tunes for “Come, Sing to the Lord”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Come, Sing to the Lord” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
1. Come, sing to the Lord, his name to praise. He in these latter days did raise A prophet to his name, The blessed gospel to restore. Come, sing to the Lord, his name adore!
2. The prophets of old beheld this day, Its glory told in wondrous lay. They saw our prophet dear, Who times of fulness ushered in. Come, sing to the Lord, his praises ring!
3. The keys of the priesthood of our Lord To us in fulness are restored, Their blessings to bestow, And pow’rs divine are manifest. Come, sing to the Lord, his name be blessed!
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English