Waiting for the Reapers
Composer: Friedrich Kücken
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- English: Waiting for the Reapers
- Hawaiian: Makaukau Ke Kihapai
- Japanese: 刈り手を待ちつつ
- Japanese (Hiragana): 刈り手を待ちつつ
- Japanese (Kanji): 刈り手を待ちつつ
- Samoan: Ua Faatali i Le Tonu
- Spanish: Esperando la Cosecha
- Tongan: ʻE hoku kaingalotu, ʻoua naʻa mou vaivai
Most common tunes for “Waiting for the Reapers”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Waiting for the Reapers” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.