Come All Ye Saints and Sing His Praise
Composer: Lorin F. Wheelwright
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
Most common tunes for “Come All Ye Saints and Sing His Praise”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Come All Ye Saints and Sing His Praise” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
1. Come all ye Saints and sing his praise Who formed the worlds on high, Who taught the planets where to trace Their orbits through the sky.
2. O sing the fervor of his love, The wonders of his grace, Who sent the Savior from above To save a dying race.
3. In songs declare the works and ways Of our Eternal God, Whose kingdom in these latter days Is spreading far abroad.
4. In Zion let his name be praised Who has a feast prepared, The glorious gospel standard raised, The ancient faith restored.
5. Swift heralds, the glad news to bear, O’er land and ocean fly; And to the wond’ring world declare The message from on high.
6. Ye nations of the earth, attend! Let kings and princes hear, And all the powers of darkness bend, Messiah’s reign is near.
7. The Savior comes! Ye Saints, be pure, And fix your hearts on high; Lift up your heads, rejoice, for your Redemption draweth nigh.
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English