M. I. A., We Hail Thee
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Chinese (Traditional): [Unknown title]
- Danish: Fremad, frem mod målet
- Dutch: O O V, lang leven
- English: M. I. A., We Hail Thee
- Finnish: NVK, näin sulle laulu kajahtaa
- French: Vive notre S. A. M.
- Japanese: ほめたたえん、なれMIA
- Korean: 상향회 다 같이
- Norwegian: G. U. F. du hyldes
- Portuguese: Nós te celebramos
- Samoan: Matou te Vivi‘i
- Tongan: M.I.A. temau fakahikihiki
Most common tunes for “M. I. A., We Hail Thee”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “M. I. A., We Hail Thee” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.