Rejoice! A Glorious Sound Is Heard
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: G’zoni! Tingull Plot Lavd’ D’gjohet
- Bulgarian: Ликувайте, че праведното дело победи
- Danish: O hør, nu lyder frydesang
- Dutch: O hoort, daar klinkt een blij geroep!
- English: Rejoice! A Glorious Sound Is Heard
- English Braille: ⠠⠗⠑⠚⠕⠊⠉⠑⠖ ⠠⠁ ⠠⠛⠇⠕⠗⠊⠳⠎ ⠠⠎⠳⠝⠙ ⠠⠊⠎ ⠠⠓⠑⠁⠗⠙
- Finnish: Nyt ääni kaikuu ihmeinen
- French: Entendez ces chants glorieux
- French (French Polynesia): A Oaoa Tatou Nei, Ua Rê te Parau-Tia
- German: O hört den wunderbaren Ton
- Korean: 들어라 의인의 개가
- Norwegian: O lytt! Et fryderop er hørt
- Swedish: O hör, oss glädjesången når!
- Tahitian: A Oaoa Tatou Nei, Ua Rê te Parau-Tia
- Tongan: Ke tau tuku kololia
Most common tunes for “Rejoice! A Glorious Sound Is Heard”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Rejoice! A Glorious Sound Is Heard” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.