Arise, O God, and Shine
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Cebuano: Ipakita, O Dios, ug Ipadan-ag
- Chinese (Simplified): 神啊，兴起发光
- Chinese (Traditional): 神啊，興起發光
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Shén ā, xīngqǐ fāguāng
- English: Arise, O God, and Shine
- English Braille: ⠠⠁⠗⠊⠎⠑⠂ ⠠⠕ ⠠⠛⠕⠙⠂ ⠯ ⠠⠩⠔⠑
- Estonian: Oo tõuse, Jumal
- Romanian: Apari, o, Dumnezeu
- Tagalog: O Diyos, Magliwanag
Most common tunes for “Arise, O God, and Shine”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Arise, O God, and Shine” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.