Saints, Behold How Great Jehovah
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Bulgarian: Вижте, светии, как Иехова
- Chinese (Simplified): 圣徒赞美耶和华
- Chinese (Traditional): 聖徒讚美耶和華
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Shèngtú zànměi Yēhéhuá
- Dutch: Heil’gen, zie uw zegeningen
- English: Saints, Behold How Great Jehovah
- English Braille: ⠠⠎⠁⠔⠞⠎⠂ ⠠⠃⠑⠓⠕⠇⠙ ⠠⠓⠪ ⠠⠛⠗⠑⠁⠞ ⠠⠚⠑⠓⠕⠧⠁⠓
- Korean: 보아라 저 위대하신 여호와
- Latvian: Ticīgie, raugiet!
- Lithuanian: Šventieji, jus Jehova laimina
- Portuguese: Vede, Ó Santos
Most common tunes for “Saints, Behold How Great Jehovah”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Saints, Behold How Great Jehovah” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.