Rise Up, O Men of God
Author: William Pierson Merrill
Composer: Varies by tune (see below)
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Burra t’Per’ndis’ Ço’uni!
- Croatian: Sad naprijed, braćo, svi
- English: Rise Up, O Men of God
- English Braille: ⠠⠗⠊⠎⠑ ⠠⠥⠏⠂ ⠠⠕ ⠠⠍⠢ ⠷ ⠠⠛⠕⠙ ⠠⠶⠍⠢⠶
- Estonian: Nüüd tõuske Jumalas
- Fijian: Meda sa yadra mai
- French: E te Mau Tane, A Tia Mai i Nia
- French (French Polynesia): E te Mau Tane, A Tia Mai i Nia
- German: Ihr Männer Gottes, kommt
- Polish: Czas mężom Boga wstać
- Russian: Воспрянь, о Божий люд!
- Tahitian: E te Mau Tane, A Tia Mai i Nia
- Ukrainian: Вперед, брати, вперед!
- All Languages →
Most common tunes for “Rise Up, O Men of God”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Rise Up, O Men of God” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
1. Rise up, O men of God! Have done with lesser things. Give heart and soul and mind and strength To serve the King of Kings.
2. Rise up, O men of God, In one united throng. Bring in the day of brotherhood And end the night of wrong.
3. Rise up, O men of God! Tread where his feet have trod. As brothers of the Son of Man, Rise up, O men of God!
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English