How Will The Saints Rejoice
Author: Charles Wesley
Composer: Varies by tune (see below)
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- English: How Will The Saints Rejoice
Most common tunes for “How Will The Saints Rejoice”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “How Will The Saints Rejoice” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
Sacred Hymns (Manchester Hymnal) (1840, 1912), no. 34
1. How will the Saints rejoice to tell And count their sufferings o’er, When they upon Mount Zion dwell And view the landscape o’er.
2. There they will see, upon that land, Fair Zion from above, And meet with Enoch’s holy band, And sing redeeming love.
3. There no more sickness, pain or woe Shall mar their peaceful rest, For God shall wipe away their tears, And comfort the oppressed.
4. O may I see that glorious day And join with all the blest, To sing aloud the Savior’s praise, And enter into rest.