Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Fjal’ t’Lavdishme për Ty Thuhen
- Bulgarian: О, Сионе, град на Бога
- Chinese (Simplified): 美丽锡安神的圣城
- Chinese (Traditional): 美麗錫安神的聖城
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Měilì Xí’ān Shén di shèngchéng
- English: Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken
- English Braille: ⠠⠛⠇⠕⠗⠊⠳⠎ ⠠⠹⠔⠛⠎ ⠷ ⠠⠮⠑ ⠠⠁⠗⠑ ⠠⠎⠏⠕⠅⠢
- Estonian: Au ja hiilgust sulle toovad
- German: Herrlich wird von dir gesprochen
- Hawaiian: No Ziona Na Olelo Nani
- Japanese: 神の街シオン
- Korean: 주님 영광 한이 없다
- Portuguese: Gloriosos hinos cantam
- Romanian: Slavă, Sion
- Spanish: ¡Cuán Gloriosas Cosas Hablan!
- Tongan: Ko Hono naunau kuo ha
Most common tunes for “Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.