Glory to God on High
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Afrikaans: Ere Aan God Daarbo
- Albanian: Perëndis’ Lart Lavdi
- American Sign Language: Glory to God on High
- Bulgarian: Слава на Бог, хвала
- Cebuano: Himaya sa Dios sa Kahitas-an
- Chinese (Simplified): 荣归真神
- Chinese (Traditional): 榮歸真神
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Róngguī Zhēnshén
- Croatian: Slavimo Gospoda
- Czech: K nebesům chválu pěj
- Danish: Lovpris vor store Gud
- Dutch: Glorie zij God de Heer
- English: Glory to God on High
- English Braille: ⠠⠛⠇⠕⠗⠽ ⠞⠕ ⠠⠛⠕⠙ ⠕⠝ ⠠⠓⠊⠣
- Estonian: Au olgu Jumalal
- Fijian: Me Lagilagi Tu
- Finnish: Kiitetty Jumala!
- French: Gloire au Dieu tout-puissant!
- French (French Polynesia): E Arue Tatou Nei
- German: Ehre sei unserm Herrn
- Hawaiian: Hoonani I Ke Akua Kiekie
- Hmong: Qhuas Vajtswv Nyob Saum Ntuj
- Hungarian: Dicsőség Istennek!
- Indonesian: Mulia pada Allah
- Italian: Gloria al Signor lassù!
- Japanese: 神に栄え
- Japanese (Hiragana): 神に栄え
- Japanese (Kanji): 神に栄え
- Kekchi: Nim li Qaawaʼ tzʼaqal
- Khmer (Cambodian): សរសើរដល់ព្រះដ៏ខ្ពស់
- Korean: 하나님께 영광
- Latvian: Gods Dievam augstībā!
- Lithuanian: Dievui šlovė tebus!
- Maori: Kororia ki te Atua!
- Norwegian: Lover den Herre Gud
- Polish: Na wysokości Bóg
- Portuguese: Glória a Deus Cantai
- Romanian: Slavă lui Dumnezeu
- Russian: Слава Всевышнему!
- Samoan: Mamalu i le Atua
- Spanish: Glorias cantad a Dios
- Spanish Braille: ⠠⠛⠇⠕⠗⠊⠁⠎ ⠉⠁⠝⠞⠁⠙ ⠁ ⠠⠙⠊⠕⠎
- Swedish: Ära ske Gud i höjd
- Tagalog: Luwalhati sa Ating Diyos
- Tahitian: E Arue Tatou Nei
- Thai: สิริแด่พระเป็นเจ้า
- Tongan: Kolōlia ki he ʻOtua
- Ukrainian: Славте свого Творця!
- Vietnamese: Vinh Hiển Chứa Trên Cao
Most common tunes for “Glory to God on High”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Glory to God on High” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.