Author: Tracy Y. Cannon
Composer: Tracy Y. Cannon
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Eni, G’zoni
- American Sign Language: Come, Rejoice
- Dutch: Wees verheugd
- English: Come, Rejoice
- English Braille: ⠠⠉⠕⠍⠑⠂ ⠠⠗⠑⠚⠕⠊⠉⠑
- Estonian: Tulge, rõõmustage
- Finnish: Riemuin kaikki laulakaatte
- Hungarian: Jöjj, örvendezz
- Italian: Esultiamo
- Japanese: 来たれ，喜べや
- Japanese (Hiragana): 来たれ，喜べや
- Japanese (Kanji): 来たれ，喜べや
- Korean: 와서 기쁜 노래하라
- Latvian: Līksmosim!
- Polish: Cieszmy się
- Romanian: Veniți să vă bucurați
- Tongan: Mou ha ʻu ʻo fiefia
Most common tunes for “Come, Rejoice”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Come, Rejoice” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
Hymns (1985, 2002), no. 9
1. Come, rejoice, the King of glory Speaks to earth again. Gladsome words ring out from heaven, Joyous, wondrous strain. Truth bursts forth in radiant light, Showing all the path of right. Shout hosanna to his name; One and all his might proclaim.
2. Angels, messengers from heaven, Come to earth once more; Bring to men the glorious gospel; Priceless truths restore. Let all hear who live today! This is life, the truth, the way. Shout hosanna to his name; One and all his might proclaim.
3. Great, oh, great is Christ our Savior. None can stay his hand. Now he brings to us salvation, Cheering ev’ry land. Sing, rejoice, the King of love Speaks to earth from heav’n above. Shout hosanna to his name; One and all his might proclaim.
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English