Lead, Kindly Light
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Drit’, më Drejto
- American Sign Language: Lead, Kindly Light
- Bulgarian: Води, нежна Светлина!
- Cebuano: Giyahi, Maloloy-on nga Kahayag
- Chinese (Simplified): 慈光歌
- Chinese (Traditional): 慈光歌
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Cí guāng gē
- Croatian: Blago me vodi luč
- Czech: Jen světlo Tvé
- Danish: Led, milde lys
- Dutch: Leid, vriend’ lijk Licht
- English: Lead, Kindly Light
- English Braille: ⠠⠇⠑⠁⠙⠂ ⠠⠅⠔⠙⠇⠽ ⠠⠇⠊⠣⠞
- Estonian: Läkita valgus
- Fijian: Liutaki Au
- Finnish: Kirkkahin tähti, aamutähtönen
- French: Brillante étoile, étoile du matin
- French (French Polynesia): Aratai Mai, E Tena Tiarama
- German: Führ, gütges Licht
- Hmong: Lub Teeb, Thov Coj Kuv Kev
- Hungarian: Vezess, kis fény!
- Icelandic: Lýs milda ljós
- Indonesian: Pimpin, Ya T’rang
- Italian: Rischiara, Padre, questo mio sentier
- Japanese: 取り巻く闇の中を
- Japanese (Hiragana): 取り巻く闇の中を
- Japanese (Kanji): 取り巻く闇の中を
- Kekchi: Chaabʼil saqen
- Khmer (Cambodian): ដើរតាមពន្លឺ
- Korean: 어둠에 싸인 밤에
- Latvian: Ved, maigā Gaisma!
- Lithuanian: O veski, dieviška šviesa
- Maori: Marama Pai
- Norwegian: Led, milde lys
- Polish: Światłem mnie wiedź
- Portuguese: Brilha, Meiga Luz
- Romanian: Lumină blândă, condu-mă
- Russian: Веди, Свет добрый
- Samoan: Sulu e Alofa, Ta‘i Mai
- Spanish: Divina Luz
- Spanish Braille: ⠠⠙⠊⠧⠔⠁ ⠠⠇⠥⠵
- Swedish: Led, milda ljus
- Tagalog: Liwanag sa Gitna Nitong Dilim
- Tahitian: Aratai Mai, E Tena Tiarama
- Thai: แสงอันเมตตาโปรดนำ
- Tongan: Kosipeli Ko e Maama Lelei
- Ukrainian: О ясне Світло!
- Vietnamese: Sự Sáng Hỡi, Xin Dìu Tôi!
- Zulu: Lubaq’ Oluhle
Most common tunes for “Lead, Kindly Light”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Lead, Kindly Light” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.