Sometime We’ll Understand
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Armenian (West): [Unknown title]
- Danish: Vi vil forstå, men ikke her
- Dutch: Niet nu, maar in de toekomst eens
- English: Sometime We’ll Understand
- French: Plus tard, dans les jours à venir
- German: Und löst sich heir das Rätsel nicht
- Hawaiian: Mahope Hoomaopopo Ai
- Japanese: やがて来る年に
- Korean: 언젠가 다가올 해에
- Maori: Hei Aha Enei Roimata?
- Norwegian: Ei nu, men i en fremtid nær
- Portuguese: Agora Não, mas Logo Mais
- Samoan: Ua Fetalai Mai o Iesu
- Spanish: Allá, Allá, El Nos Dirá
- Tongan: ʻE ʻikai te tau ʻiloa
Most common tunes for “Sometime We’ll Understand”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Sometime We’ll Understand” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.