We Are Reverent
Author: Mabel Jones Gabbott
Composer: A. Laurence Lyon
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Chinese (Traditional): [Unknown title]
- Danish: Stille som en lille mus
- Dutch: Eerbiedig en stil
- English: We Are Reverent
- Finnish: Niin kuin virta hiljainen
- French: Chanson calme
- German: Stille
- Icelandic: Eins og léttur, blíður blær
- Italian: Una canzone di riverenza
- Japanese: [Unknown title]
- Korean: [Unknown title]
- Norwegian: Stille som det dype vann
- Portuguese: Bem Calado
- Samoan: Pese Filemu
- Spanish: Quieto estaré
- Swedish: En stilla sång
- Tongan: Hiva ʻo e Nonga
- All Languages →
Most common tunes for “We Are Reverent”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “We Are Reverent” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
1. Quiet as deep waters run, Still as meadows in the sun; As we do what is right, We are rev’rent in thy sight.
2. Quiet as the shadows are, Still as distant, watching star; As we learn, sing, and pray, We are rev’rent here today.
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English