How Great Thou Art
Author: Carl Boberg; Stuart K. Hine (adapter)
Composer: Tradititonal Swedish folk tune
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Sa i Madh Je Ti
- Bulgarian: Велик си ти!
- Cebuano: Gamhanan Ka
- Chinese (Simplified): 祢何伟大
- Chinese (Traditional): 祢何偉大
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Nín hé wěidà
- Croatian: O, Bože moj, ti velik si
- Czech: Jak mocný jsi
- Danish: O store Gud
- Dutch: Gij zijt groot
- English: How Great Thou Art
- English Braille: ⠠⠓⠪ ⠠⠛⠗⠑⠁⠞ ⠠⠹⠳ ⠠⠁⠗⠞
- Estonian: Kui vägev Sa
- Fijian: Noqu Kalou Au Kurabui ka Galu
- Finnish: Niin suuri oot
- French: Seigneur, mon Dieu
- French (French Polynesia): To’u Faaora! To’u Atua!
- German: Wie groß bist du!
- Hmong: Koj Zoo Kawg Nkaus
- Hungarian: Mily nagy vagy Te!
- Icelandic: Þú mikill ert
- Indonesian: Betapa Agung NamaMu
- Italian: O mio Signor
- Japanese: わが主よ，わが神
- Japanese (Hiragana): わが主よ，わが神
- Japanese (Kanji): わが主よ，わが神
- Kekchi: Jwal nim aawu
- Khmer (Cambodian): ទ្រង់ធំណាស់ណា៎ !
- Korean: 주 하나님 지으신 모든 세계
- Latvian: Cik dižens Tu!
- Lithuanian: Koks didis Tu!
- Norwegian: O store Gud
- Polish: Jak wielkiś Ty
- Portuguese: Grandioso És Tu
- Romanian: Măreț, Tu ești
- Russian: Как Ты велик!
- Samoan: Ua Sili Oe
- Spanish: ¡Grande eres Tú!
- Spanish Braille: ⠠⠛⠗⠯⠑ ⠻⠑⠎ ⠠⠞ ⠖
- Swedish: O store Gud
- Tagalog: Dakilang Diyos
- Tahitian: To’u Faaora! To’u Atua!
- Thai: พระองค์ยิ่งใหญ่
- Tongan: ʻE ʻOtua ko e Tapuhā
- Ukrainian: Хвала Тобі!
- Vietnamese: Lớn Bấy Duy Ngài
Most common tunes for “How Great Thou Art”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “How Great Thou Art” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Related text: