From All That Dwell below the Skies
Author: Isaac Watts
Composer: Varies by tune (see below)
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- English: From All That Dwell below the Skies
- English Braille: ⠠⠋⠗⠕⠍ ⠠⠁⠇⠇ ⠠⠹⠁⠞ ⠠⠙⠺⠑⠇⠇ ⠃⠑⠇⠪ ⠮ ⠠⠎⠅⠊⠑⠎
- German: Kommt, o ihr Menschen
- Italian: Sian gloria e lode eterna a Te
- Kekchi: Chalen jun sut rubʼel choxa
- Korean: 하늘 아래 사는 온 백성아
- Latvian: Lai visas Dieva radības
- Swedish: Allt liv, som uppå jorden är
- Tongan: ʻA e kakai ʻo mamani
Most common tunes for “From All That Dwell below the Skies”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “From All That Dwell below the Skies” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English (Original Language)
Hymns (1985, 2002), no. 90
1. From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator’s praise arise; Let the Redeemer’s name be sung Through ev’ry land, by ev’ry tongue.
2. In ev’ry land begin the song; To ev’ry land the strains belong. In cheerful sounds all voices raise And fill the world with loudest praise.
3. Your lofty themes, ye mortals, bring; In songs of praise divinely sing. The great salvation loud proclaim, And shout for joy the Savior’s name.
4. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord; Eternal truth attends thy word. Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
Compare different versions of the lyrics side-by-side: English