Who’s on the Lord’s Side?
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Albanian: Kush Ësht’ me Zotin? Kush?
- Bulgarian: Със Господ кой е?
- Cebuano: Kinsay Dapig sa Dios?
- Chinese (Simplified): 谁站在主一边
- Chinese (Traditional): 誰站在主一邊
- Chinese Pingyam (Romanized Cantonese): [Unknown title]
- Chinese Pinyin (Romanized Mandarin): Shéi zhàn zài Zhǔ yìbiān
- Danish: Hvem er for Herrens sag?
- Dutch: Wie staat bij ’s Heren vaan?
- English: Who’s on the Lord’s Side?
- English Braille: ⠠⠱⠕⠦⠄⠎ ⠕⠝ ⠮ ⠠⠇⠕⠗⠙⠦⠄⠎ ⠠⠎⠊⠙⠑⠢
- Fijian: Ko Totaki Jisu
- French: Qui donc est au Seigneur
- German: Wer steht zum Herren, wer?
- Italian: Chi sta con il Signor?
- Japanese: 主の方には
- Japanese (Hiragana): 主の方には
- Japanese (Kanji): 主の方には
- Kekchi: Ani taataaqenq re li Qaawaʼ Dios?
- Korean: 누가 주의 편이냐?
- Norwegian: Hvem er for Herrens sak?
- Polish: Któż dzisiaj z Panem jest?
- Portuguese: Quem Segue ao Senhor?
- Spanish: ¿Quién sigue al Señor?
- Spanish Braille: ⠠⠟⠥⠊ ⠝ ⠎⠊⠛⠥⠑ ⠁⠇ ⠠⠎⠑ ⠕⠗⠢
- Tagalog: Sino’ng Panig sa Diyos?
- Tongan: Tau Nofo he ʻEiki Hono Tafaʻaki
- Ukrainian: Хто разом з Богом?
Most common tunes for “Who’s on the Lord’s Side?”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Who’s on the Lord’s Side?” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.