Hark! Listen to the Trumpeters
This song text has been indexed at SingPraises.net in the following languages:
- Dutch: Komt, hoor naar ’t luid trompetgeschal
- English: Hark! Listen To The Trumpeters
- French: Entendez vous l’appel du cor
- Hawaiian: E Hoolohe I Na Pu
- Japanese: 自由の兵呼ぶ
- Korean: 진군 나팔 소리 듣고
- Maori: He Tetere kei te Tangi!
- Norwegian: Kom lytt så til basunene
- Samoan: Ua Alalaga Tele Mai
- Spanish: Oíd el toque del clarín
- Spanish Braille: ⠠⠕ ⠙ ⠑⠇ ⠞⠕⠟⠥⠑ ⠙⠑⠇ ⠉⠇⠁⠗ ⠝
Most common tunes for “Hark! Listen to the Trumpeters”
This chart shows the tunes that are paired with this text most frequently, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If the text appears with the same tune in multiple editions or translations of the same hymnbook, it is only counted once.
Appearances of “Hark! Listen to the Trumpeters” over time
This timeline shows which tunes have been used with this text over time, in hymnbooks and other collections published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.